Tanzania Bay Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatly Respected Pride Members Chosen!

3 posters

Go down

Greatly Respected Pride Members Chosen! Empty Greatly Respected Pride Members Chosen!

Post  Phia Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:28 am

In a earlier topic you will see that there are two candidates, and i have also changed the rules back to the original. People in this group can moderate the WHOLE website, and so will next pride leaders. (next pride leaders are higher because they are like prince/princess of the pride)

-Drum Role Please-

Robyer!

Me and fallen thought he would be best, as he wants to use his moderating skills and is very active, it was very close but Seph didnt want to moderate unless we told him too.

I will send a PM to Robyer saying the kind of stuff he needs to do as a moderator Smile
Phia
Phia
Pride Leader

Respect : 644

https://tanzaniabaypride.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Greatly Respected Pride Members Chosen! Empty Re: Greatly Respected Pride Members Chosen!

Post  Fallen Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:30 am

Congrats Robyer! Very Happy
Fallen
Fallen
Pride Leader

Respect : 398

Back to top Go down

Greatly Respected Pride Members Chosen! Empty Re: Greatly Respected Pride Members Chosen!

Post  Lydric Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:53 am

Ty ty. Very Happy
I saw this now. Good to know, and thanks you very much.
Im happy. Very Happy
Ill do mahh best!

Last edited by Lydric on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just forgot that.)
Lydric
Lydric
Yearling

Respect : 149

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down